THE EMOTIONAL EMANCIPATION INITIATIVE
CHN and ABPsi have been working together since 2009 to build a worldwide movement for the emotional emancipation, healing, wellness, and empowerment of Black people. We are working to spark the creation of a global grassroots network of self-help groups focused on overcoming the lie of Black inferiority and the emotional legacies of enslavement and racism.
- About the Emotional Emancipation Initiative
- Steps to Emotional Emancipation
- Defy the Lie
- Access the Emotional Emancipation Circle Portal: (http://virtualeec.groupsite.com).
- Press Release: A Call to Action to the Congressional Black Caucus
- The Case for Emotional Emancipation: A non-exhaustive list of evidence
To participate in the Emotional Emancipation Initiative, contact Courtney C., The Community Healing Network: at email@example.com or call 347-486-4CHN (4246).