2014 Convention Lodging Information
*Download a copy of this information (pdf).
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
350 West Maryland Street Indianapolis, IN 46225
Enjoy an unparalleled Circle City experience at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, an inviting hotel in the heart of the city. The hotel serves as a hub for business and leisure travelers alike, offering a relaxing refuge from the bustling city outside and a convenient launching pad for Indianapolis adventures.
Online Reservations: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/BlackPsychologists
By Phone: Call the Hotel Directly at 877-303-0104 by July 1, 2014 and ask for the ABPsi Discounted Conference Rate.
|Triple & Quad Occupancy||$139.00|
|*Student rate not available|
- On Site Self Parking: 0-1 Hour=$10, 1-3 Hours=$19, 3-5 Hours=$22, 5-8 Hours=$25, 8+Hours=$29
- Daily Valet: 0-3 Hours=$21, 3-5 Hours=$25, 5+Hours=$29
- Overnight Valet parking: $35
- Oversized vehicles: $39 per night
Directions From Indianapolis International Airport (IND) - 14 miles:
- Take I-70 East to exit 79A (West Street)
- Turn left (north) onto West Street to Maryland Street
- Turn right (east) onto Maryland Street
- The hotel will be on your left one block down. Valet parking is in front of the hotel on Maryland Street.
Directions From Union Station Bus Terminal & Amtrak Station - 0.5 miles:
- Travel west on South Street
- Turn right (north) on Capitol Avenue
- Turn left (west) on Maryland Street
- The hotel will be on your left between Senate Avenue and Missouri Street.
There are shuttle services in the ground transportation area of the airport for about $35 round trip. Alternate transportation options include Carey Limo Share Ride (reservations required), IndyGo Route 8 bus Service ($1.75 one-way, bus stop is across the street from the hotel), and taxi ($35 one-way).